Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Whats Up? (Sports Edition)

Soccer weight lifting started Monday which I wasn't to happy about because it starts at 6:45 in the morning. But after going Monday and Tuesday I'm pretty happy. Wednesdays are my only days off from that but if I ever decide I don't want to get up I can always go later in the afternoon. I am happy because this is giving me a chance to get a head start on next year's season. I know this will only make me stronger not only as a soccer player but also as a dancer and an overall stronger person.
Speaking of dance, my recital is on saturday. Actually, recitalS. They are at 1, 4, and 7 pm so this is pretty much an all day thing. Rehersals are pretty much all afternoon on Thursday and Friday which means A LOT of dancing.
Other then that there is no new news with sports.

No comments: