
Well lets start off by saying I'm a 14 year old girl.
I live in a small California town called Exeter. You ever heard the song "Famous in a small Town" or maybe "Mayberry"? Those two songs are very fitting of Exeter. It is truly an 'everyone knows everyone' kinda town. Seeing that my dad has lived in this town his whole life and has taught at the high school for 24 years, pretty much everyone knows the Garver family.
Having a very involved father and three older brothers, I always get called "Garver's little sister" or "Mr. Garver's daughter". I used to get so annoyed when this happened. Now, I have learned to appreciate this. Not everyone has cooler older brothers that they can look up to. And hey mine are pretty cool. I am glad I have realized this before they have moved away to go to college. But hey, I am a younger sister, so I don't act like I like them.
In our household, we have many pets. There are 4 dogs, a lot of cats, and some fishies. The dogs are named Calvin, Buster, and Pedro. Calvin is a German Shepard, Buster is a mutt, and Pedro is a Chihuahua. Pedro is my dog and I got him about 4 years ago when he was just a puppy.
I have been playing soccer for about 7 years now and its truly my passion. I have just recently began to appreciate it more. I have played in a league called AYSO for seven years and played on the school team all three middle school years. My favorite position is goalie even though I sometimes put to much pressure on myself (or so I've been told)
Dance is my other love. I have only been dancing for 4 years now but I love it. It gives me so many chances to meet new people and compete in other places (even out of state). This summer I will be competing as a group with other dancers in Las Vegas, NV. Recitals are this coming saturday which I'm pretty excited for.

No comments:
Post a Comment