




First off, my best friend is Kayla. I've known her since I was 5 years old and we've been friends since then. Kaykay is also one of my best friends. I met her in 6th grade when she moved here from Washington state. We didn't really become close until 7th grade year. Another friend of mine is Elizabeth. Actually, we're more like sisters because shes like 3 years older then me. Ashley is a friend I met this year when she moved to Exeter. Shes my shopping buddy. Kerstie is also a close friend of mine. I have known her since we were little but she moved to Visalia after 4th grade. She recently moved back here and we have become really close. Shes my twin.
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

No comments:
Post a Comment